The KIP 2300 high-productivity scanner sets a uniquely high standard for speed, quality and flexibility in a digital image capture system. Best-in-class productivity is achieved via new KIP Tru-Speed Technology for high-speed data processing with no delays. Outstanding image quality is delivered through the innovative use of bright white LED light sources for illumination and 600 x 600 dpi image capture resolution. The KIP 2300 monochrome & colour scanner provides demanding users with the highest image quality, versatility and productivity.
- Rigid/thick document support up to 16 mm thickness
- User-selectable scan modes: face-up or face-down scanning!
- High-speed data transfer with KIP Tru-Speed technology: mono-scan speeds up to 18 m per minute, colour-scan speeds up to 9 m per minute
- Automatic imaging camera and white-balance calibration
- Distinctive white LED original illumination system for consistent image capture
- Independent Tri-Linear CCD Cameras with an advanced single lens design
- Instant on: no warm-up necessary
- Automatic image width detection in automatic mode
- Flexible colour software solutions and total colour workflow integration
- Energy Star-compliant
- Integration with KIP Wide Format printers